Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Long time.....

Its been a long time since I have posted. Not much has been going on. I still have my job and I thank the LORD everyday for it. I really love working there. The work is easy once you get use to it and I can listen to my music. The day really flies by. I don't think I have ever had a job where the work day goes by quick. I just hope I can keep this job and don't have to worry about being fired or laid off. After this week, I will have been there a month so time is really going by fast.

This past weekend I finally got to buy me some rollerblades. But it looks like I will be taking them back. I tried to see if I was any good on them and I could barely keep my balance. So I think I will just buy some regular roller skates. But now I might have a problem taking the rollerblades back. I got them from Target and they have this policy about if your returning something it has to be new and unused. So I pray they cut me a break I only had the blades on to test and see if I was any good in them and that was only maybe 10-15 mins. So I will take them back probably this weekend and hopefully they will take them because I don't know what I'm going to do with rollerblades that I can't skate in.

No comments:

Post a Comment