Monday, February 16, 2015

Tomorrow is the day...

I start my new job tomorrow. Of course I'm scared and nervous but I'm also excited to start something new. The thing that pissed me off was that our uniform has to be khaki pants. I never knew it would be so hard to find khaki scrub pants. You can find scrub pants in any color except khaki it seems. It figures the color we needed was the hardest one to find. I did eventually find some so I'm good to go. I just hope the day and the week goes by smoothly. We'll see how it all works out. I'm just thankful that I have another job and that I will be making a little bit more than what I was making. I hope there are cool people up there. That is one thing I will miss about my old job is the cool people I got to meet and get to know. Hopefully everyone is nice and doesn't cause problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment