Saturday, February 11, 2017
Marriage goals...
I always wonder when the guy that I am suppose to spend the rest of my life with will come into my life. I have been single going on 4 years. Its a part me that's fine with it since its been so long but its another part of me that wishes I didn't have to be alone all the time. There's so many people I know that are in relationships and are married and I can't even get a boyfriend. I am no where near the point of talking about marrying someone. It kind of sucks. I will be turning 30 this year and I am hoping that in the next year or two the guy I am suppose to marry will pop up in my life and I can be married by the time I am 35. I still want to have at least 2 more kids and I would like to be married when I do. All I can do is wait for it to be my time and I'm sure GOD will send a guy one day. I think it will be nice to finally get married and have a complete family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment